- Closely monitoring, Manage Company Quarterly results and give recommendations for necessary actions for managing company performance to align with management target ( Earning management).
- Closely working to monitor business units performance and provide a solution how to maximize business efficiency.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure the performance of the Company’s operations.
- Lead the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company, Support the strategic planning process of the company, Assist in the business development process and evaluating new markets.
- Participate as a key thought leader of the finance team, influencing decision making, identifying finance priorities, managing, directly and indirectly, finance staff.
- Formulating annually& quarterly Budget, variances Analysis and recommendation of implementing corrective actions, Analyze information related to financial planning and forecasting in order to achieve company goals.
- Doing Related Activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting.
- CMA or CPA / as professional qualification.
Transferable Iqama if Non Saudi.